Rehabilitation & Therapy
Whether you've suffered an injury at work or on the field, are recovering from surgery or want to better manage your pain, Jennersville Hospital can help.
Our rehabilitation program features physical and occupational therapists who provide specialized care on an inpatient and outpatient basis.
Working closely with you and your primary physician, we'll design a tailor-made treatment plan to help relieve your pain, restore greater strength, function and mobility and return you to a more active and independent life. And we place special focus on education, arming you with tools and information to help avoid re-injury. All programs are individualized and patients play a critical role in determining their goals.
Personalized Programs to Help You Heal
- Physical Therapy: We emphasize manual-therapy techniques, with comprehensive exercise and conditioning therapies for strains, sprains and other orthopedic injuries.
- Occupational Therapy: Our therapists will help you regain the ability to perform daily activities following an illness or injury; home living situations are simulated for activities such as bathing, grooming, meal planning and light housekeeping.
- Sports Medicine: Get back in the game with specialized therapy for athletes of all ages and abilities, including management of overuse injuries, concussion physical therapy and exercise prescriptions.
- Post-Operative Therapy: If you're hospitalized following surgery like JOINT REPLACEMENT, you'll be seen by a physical therapist in the comfort of your private room. Oftentimes, we'll work to get you up and walking the same day as your surgery, and will help you return home feeling comfortable and confident.
Your Road to Recovery Starts Here
For more information about our comprehensive services, or to schedule an appointment, please call 610-869-2901.
Our outpatient rehabilitation services are conveniently located on the Jennersville Hospital campus, in Suite 105 of the Medical Office Building. We're open five days a week, some with extended hours to fit your schedule:
- Monday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7 a.m. to noon
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. to noon