Next to our patients, our patients' friends and family members are the most important people we know. Spending time with someone who cares during a hospital stay stimulates smiles and lifts spirits–on both sides of the hospital bed. That's why we encourage visitors to come see us, sit, and stay awhile; it's a healthy experience for everyone.
Med/Surg West and Telemetry East
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday through Sunday.
Intensive Care Unit
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Visitors are limited to two at a time. Children under 12 are not permitted in the ICU.
- Children under 12 are not allowed in the ICU.
- Wash your hands often while visiting our facility. It prevents the spread of germs that can cause infection.
- If you have a fever, cold, or any infection symptoms, please stay home.
- Jennersville Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the grounds.
- Don’t bring patients food or candies unless their attending doctor gives permission.
We operate a self-service cafeteria that offers breakfast and lunch. Visitors can enjoy their meal in our comfortable dining room or use takeout packaging in order to dine with a patient. Vending machines located in the dining room offer microwaveable meals, snacks and beverages 24 hours a day.
If you have questions or needs that are not being addressed by your care team, you may contact the hospital's Customer Service line at (610) 869-1220, or dial extension 1220 from one of the hospital telephones.