Let us assist you.
Your procedure is over, your stay with us has ended, but now you may have additional paperwork to fill out. We can help. From forms and financial questions to working with Medicare or your insurance provider, Jennersville Hospital is as passionate about assisting patients with what happens after a medical procedure or emergency as with the care that occurs during it. Use the information in this section to help the billing and payment process go smoothly.
Jennersville Hospital accepts most major insurance providers. Contact Patient Billing at 833-341-5486 if you have questions about accepted insurance providers.
For a list of insurances accepted by Jennersville Hospital's Tower Health Medical Group practices, please visit our Tower Health Medical Group, Jennersville Hospital page.
We accept all major health insurance and managed care programs, including:
- UPMC Health Plans
- Premium Network Plans PPO and EPO Plans
- UPMC Business Advantage HMO
- Enhanced Access HMO and POS Plans
- UPMC Employees Out of Area PPO Plan
- UPMC Out of Area Gold
- UPMC Out of Area Silver
- Panther Gold HMO (For Pitt Employees)
- FEHB Plans
- MyCare Advantage PPO Level 2 Providers
- Aetna Better Health
- Keystone First
- UHC Medicaid
- UPMC Community Health Choices
- UPMC for You HMO
Plans Offering Drug Coverage
Plans without Drug Coverage
- Cigna-HealthSpring Advantage HMO
- Gold Choice PFFS
- Choice (regional PPO)
- Keystone 65
- Preferred Medical Only HMO
- Select Medical Only HMO
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete
Special Needs Plans
- Achieve HMO (C)
- Total Care HMO
- Traditions HMO (I)
- Gateway Health Medicare Assured
- Keystone First VIP Choice HMO
- United Healthcare
- AARP Medicare Complete
- UHC Dual complete
- UHC Group Medicare Advantage Plans
- UHC Assisted Living Plan (PPO)
- UHC Nursing Home Plan
- UPMC for Life Dual HMO
- Aetna Better Health Kids
- IBC CHIP
- Keystone HMO CHIP
- UHC CHIP
- UPMC for Kids
- Independence Blue Cross (Tier 1)
- UPMC Health Plans
- Tower UPMC Advantage Bronze
- Tower UPMC Advantage Silver
- Tower UPMC Advantage Gold
Understanding Your Financial Responsibility
When you are scheduled for a doctor’s appointment or other test, study or procedure at any of our Jennersville Hospital locations, the representative who checks you in will enter information needed for your patient chart, and to help us bill your insurance. At this time, we will:
- Discuss your portion of the financial responsibility. We will let you know how much your co-pay and deductible will be for the service we will be providing.
- Discuss any past-due balances you may have with Jennersville Hospital.
- Discuss payment options for your co-pay, deductible and any past-due balances.
There are several payment options available to you at the time of registration. They include credit card using our secure card swipe at your point of service registration, or you can pay with a check, money order or cash.
If you cannot pay the patient responsibility portion of your bill, one of our patient financial service representatives will speak to you about options. This may include a partial payment at the time of service and arranging a payment plan.
We have answers to your questions.
What's the billing process?
We'll bill your insurance company in a timely manner and do everything we can to expedite your claim. But remember, payment is ultimately your responsibility. If we bill your insurer, and after 30 days the account is not taken care of, we'll look to you for final settlement of your bill.
You can pay your bill online here.
Otherwise, we accept:
- Money order
- American Express
Have your patient number and date of the hospital visit in question handy, and contact: 833-341-5486.